Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Fast-Forward Through American Idol

American Idol Review:
I thought we were promised the strongest and bestest contestants ever, that's what Ryan and Paula keep telling us. When do they plan to show up consistently? When are they going to make the right "song choices"? When are they going to stop singing The Beatles songs?
Yeah, none of them sounded very good last night, a little pitchy. Except for the kid, David Archuleta. I should have watched Dancing With The Stars instead. Simon didn't like anyone, Paula babbled and Randy - "Gee, I don't know, it didn't work for me, I didn't get. What do you think Paula?"
"Babble, babble, you look great tonight, babble, babble."
The plus side of the evening was I had this episode recorded and used the fast-forward button like a cheap French whore.

No comments: