Monday, March 24, 2008

Keep On Singing and Dancing

In a previous post I mentioned a Brady Bunch performance and then the next day I caught the end of The Brady Bunch movie right at this scene:


This is the sing and dance performance I was thinking of when I wrote my American Idol review. Can you see the similarities?
The reason I posted this video? I'm in a goofy mood and don't feel like working, is one answer. But the main reason is to see if I can get this song stuck in your head for the rest of the day. I don't want to be the only one seeking therapy today.
Have a great day and remember the Dancing With The Stars extravaganza is on for 2 hours tonight, all 12 dancers are to perform and for some reason Dancing With The Stars finds it necessary to have a 2 hour re-cap and elimination show on tomorrow night, that promises to bore the snot out of you.

No comments: