Wednesday, January 30, 2008

House is Back, I Missed Him

House Review:
Isn't it wonderful a new episode of House was on last night. It was a Christmas episode. I don't know where they were going with that but it was new. Perhaps bad timing or quite possibly the writer's strike might have affected the viewing date. I really wanted to put Christmas behind me, but you have to remember this is House we're talking about. He ripped down decorations and had a "Secret Santa" with his new team of doctors and he put only his name in the hat to pick. He put me in a great mood. I missed him. He screwed with his new teams heads, making them think they could still be fired. I'm happy with the new team and they can get rid of the old ones, except Foreman. Cameron and Chase are taking up space.

No comments: