Wednesday, January 23, 2008

American Idol Fingernail Issues

American Idol Review:
I thought the show was rather uneventful last night. I was busy going back and forth from the TV to the computer but I'm pretty sure I saw most of the episode, which thankfully was only an hour long. We did go from one guy last week saving his fingernails in a plastic zip lock bag to a guy that appears to never have cut his. House was on after but it was a repeat. Damn! I was all excited for a new House episode, we have to wait until next week.
Tonight the premier of Moment of Truth is on. Show of hands, who's going to watch this show? I've heard quite a few of the boys friends saying they can't wait to see it. I think I'm going to pass on this one. Asking people very personal questions for money? Potentially ruining families and marriages? Not for me.

No comments: