Friday, January 18, 2008

Father/Son Paintball Coversations

Very rarely do I watch an entire episode of Reno 911. The boys watch it all the time and I see parts here and there. I saw a part the other night where two of the women policemen, see I don’t even know there names, were getting shot at by someone with a paintball gun and they were stuck in their car. So they called for back up and the two guy policemen that came as back up were in full paintball gear. Then they started maneuvering around like they do on those paintball courses. We were all laughing hysterically. Then I tried to leave the room before Boy #2 starts discussing the finer points of spyder paintball packages. It isn’t that I try to avoid talking with my son, it’s just that I’d rather not hear stories about how he and his friends run around the woods shooting at each other. That’s more of a father/son conversation.

No comments: