Friday, January 11, 2008

Dude! Wash Your Hair

You would think if you were going to be on TV you would wash your hair, don’t you think? I’ve posted before about my late night channel surfing and that I always seem to end up on the Game Show channel. A contestant with greasy, slimy hair? Uhh there’s this product called shampoo, hello? There is even dry shampoo now. While watching this guy and wondering why he didn’t wash his hair for TV, I started thinking about when my dad was in the hospital for three months. See that’s why we need the writer’s strike to be over. So when I sit down at the end of the day I can loose myself in non-repeat television.
Anyway, my dad was in the hospital for three months, now I can’t go a day without washing my hair so I can never be hospitalized. Hospitals have what they call dry shampoo but it doesn’t work very well. My mom would wash dads hair with the stuff anyway, just imagine if we would have had Salon Grafix Spray Powder Shampoo, he would have been styling in that hospital bed.This coming week we can look forward to some new televisions shows and hopefully everyone will have clean hair. Except on LOST, they’re on a deserted island with a bunch of creepy people and limited supplies.


No comments: