Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Where Do I Start?

I had to go out and buy a double mocha cappuccino before I could write this Dancing With The Stars review. Dear God what do I say about Wayne Newton? He's a Las Vegas icon. You can't just come right out and say he suck's at dancing, you have to use a little more finesse than that. He needs to be sent back to Las Vegas gracefully. At some point during the course of the show we will have to see him under the big red light. I say the sooner the better, kind of like ripping off a band-aid, you do it quick!
And then Jennie and Derek fell! Besides Paul McCartneys ex-wife with the prosthetic leg last year, I don't think I've ever seen anyone fall. I always watch how much they screw up in the preview to their dances and think, "They're gonna fall." But they never do.
Now if you missed the fall, not to worry, the recap show is on tonight and they will show it. Because if any show knows how to overdo recaps, Dancing With The Stars does. They showed us the fall twice last night in slow motion. I did look for it on YouTube but didn't find it. If I find it later I will add the link to this post or tomorrows.
Who do I think will go? If the voters have any mercy it will be Wayne Newton. But I think it will be between Mark Cuban(again) and the boxer guy Floyd. I was right on last week, let's see how I do this week.

No comments: