Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Maksim Chmerkovskiy Under the Red Lights?

The hell you say! And next week is Latin Week? I got the Cleveland Indians on one channel and Max in the red lights on another channel. You know what this means don't you? I have to start voting now.
What happened to Gloria Estefan? I thought she was suppose to entertain us. That's the problem switching back and forth, you miss the explainations. Drew Lachey has made a career out of Dancing With The Stars and was reunited with his dance partner Cheryl. They danced to Wayne Newton (yeah, he's back) singing Danke Shen. I couldn't watch. I know Wayne Newton is a legend but.............damn, people pay to see him perform? I've said too much, but he should retire. Really.

Floyd the boxer went home and Mark Cuban lives to dance another day. So I was half right.

No comments: