Thursday, October 4, 2007

House Was Good

House is finally persuaded to hire a team. He starts off with 40 applicants and fires them at will. And sends the remaining "numbers" off on different jobs. They all have numbers around their necks and House refuses to call them by name, just by their number.
House sees Chase walk by and then later Cameron, finally he sees Foreman. He tells Wilson and Wilson tells him he's seeing things because he has repressed guilt. Wilson and House are so good together. I managed to see the entire episode without power outage interruption. My husband fell asleep earlier and decided to watch it at midnight. I really thought it was recording during my viewing, really. One of these days I will unravel the mysteries of my DVR.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Darn I missed it. I totally forgot House was on. We don't have a DVR or Tivo so I'm stuck. Thanks for the review.