Monday, October 1, 2007

Failure to Launch

I posted yesterday that I didn't watch much TV this past weekend. I did manage to watch a movie, because we had ShowTime for free for the weekend. I got to see Matthew McConaughey without his shirt on several times, but was slightly offset by a view of Terry Bradshaws butt. Someone should have warned me about that, it would have been nice. It wasn't a quick glimpse either, just when you thought the butt scene was over there it was again. I'm not going to review this movie, it was released last year. But I liked it and all the actors were cast well. It was driving me crazy trying to figure out who the actress was that was Sarah Jessica Parkers room-mate. I knew I'd seen her before. Does that ever happen to you? Of course it does. Then it hit me after the movie - Elf! Only she was blond in Elf. Her name is Zooey Deschanel. That goodness I figured it out before I lost sleep!

No comments: