Thursday, October 11, 2007

Behind on my Reviews

House - Yikes! I don't think I would want a group of over zealous doctors competing for a job, trying to figure out what was wrong with me. Especially since this patient ended up dead and his lovable dog too! I didn't like this episode. House thought it would be fun to see if there is an afterlife, so he stuck a knife in an electrical socket. I think in his quest he found nothing, who knows I'm pissed the dog died. Foreman got fired from his new job, so he'll be coming back for more abuse from House, you can count on that!
Ladies and Gentleman, Live from Hollywood, Dancing With The Stars, Elimination Extravaganza Show - Stick a fork in Wayne Newton, he's done. He and Floyd the boxer were under the red lights this week and Floyd was pissed, he thinks he's good. Someone is going to be knocked out Live from Hollywood when he gets eliminated. Seal was a guest performer and I can't get his Kiss from a Rose song out of my head. Damnit!

No comments: