Wednesday, October 3, 2007

I Finally Watched Heroes

I watch television to be entertained. I read books to be entertained. But rarely do I do both at the same time. What I'm trying to say is, "What up with the sub titles?"

Apparently when you fly into the sky with your brother and blow up you get amnesia. Oh and you get to keep your Hero super powers. Peter is desperately trying to figure out who he is and why he can shoot lightening out of his hands and his new Australian pals will give him his wallet if he helps them with their next big heist. Claire wants to understand her Hero powers more so she can help mankind. She questions her biology teacher about regeneration of cells, specifically regrowing limbs. Humans can't do that blond girl, is pretty much what her teacher told her. At home in the comfort of her living room with only Mr. Muggles as a witness she uses a pair a scissors to cut off her pinky toe. The pinky toe flies through the air and she commands it to grow back. No way! It does! Her new friend at school, who happens to be able to fly, sees this regeneration of cells through the window and runs, Claire runs after him, so does Mr. Muggles. This is where my recorder stopped.
The TV Shows are running episodes a few minutes past the hour that they are suppose to end. I know there is a way to set my recorder for this and will have to consult my children on this advance technological marvel.

No comments: