Friday, February 8, 2008

The Problem with Survivor All-Stars

Survivor Micronesia, Fans vs. Favorites:
Here's the thing, although I got my wish and don't have to see Jonny Fairplay the rest of the Survivor Micronesia season, I'm pretty sure it was never intended for him to stay. After the lame exists of some of the survivors in the first All-Star Survivor, I'm sure I'm right. While it's nice to see some of the fan favorites from survivor past, I can't help but wonder if some of them are there just for the ratings and have a planned departure.
I found the whole vote at Tribal Council here. It shows who everyone voted for and everything they said. Ozzy really got into his voting ballot! He drew pictures and stuff, take your time Ozzy, no hurry. Jonnie Fairplay (please let that be the last time I have to type his name) voted for Ozzy not Eliza like he said he would. They were all in on the quick exist. IMO!
The other team, the Fans, obviously won the Immunity Challenge, but we hardly saw them. I don't know any of their names. The first 15 minutes of the episode was spent introducing the Fan Favorites. There is one kookamonga woman on the Fans Tribe that managed to alienate herself from just about everyone. Here is a sample of some of her conversations:
"You're a homosexual right?"
"I've never had a gay guy friend before."
"Do I call you gay?"
"Are those real?"
"I've never seen implants up close before."
She's going to be fun to watch.

No comments: