Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Sweeney Todd the Demon Barber of Fleet Street

Visit the official Sweeney Todd movie site and tell me this doesn’t look creepier than creepy to you. Johnny Depp certainly picks interesting rolls. And Tim Burton is right up his alley. The movie is called Sweeney Todd the Demon Barber of Fleet Street. It sounds scary and creepy already doesn’t it?
I was directed to a site called Sweeney Todd’s Confessional where people can vent and spill their guts on revenge they have taken out on people – yikes! You can tape your own confession. I’m afraid to watch them, go watch them for me and report back to me!
And of course you can visit Sweeney Todd on MySpace. Who doesn’t have a MySpace? There is a lot of buzz about this movie going on, it certainly looks intriguing. When you combine Johnny Depp and Tim Burton you have to expect a hit movie don’t you think? It’s about a guy who has everything taken away from him, thrown in jail and seeks revenge. He really looks pissed! Did I mention creepy?It’s coming out at Christmas. Just at the right time when college student are home from school and high school students are on the holiday break. I have decided if I want to go see it yet, maybe I’ll send my teenagers first!


No comments: