Sunday, November 4, 2007

The Office and Earl

My Name is Earl and The Office are TV shows that do not require too many active brain cells to understand, in fact I suggest you turn some off. Also watch these two shows with people, it makes them funnier.
My Name is Earl Review:
Earl is still is jail and Randy is a prison guard. I confess I haven't been following this show very closely. Some shows had to suffer when the Cleveland Indians were in the playoffs, but I don't want to talk about that right now. It was another C.O.P.S. episode, which wasn't as funny as the first time they showed the entire cast on a C.O.P.S. show but then again, I watched it by myself.
The Office Review:
This show is funny whether you watch alone or with your family. The characters are perfect and Pam and Jim are soooo cute together! I'm so glad Stanely isn't leaving. I'm not up to date on all these episodes either, again, the Cleveland Indians, right now I'm leading a basball free life.

No comments: