Saturday, December 15, 2007

The Vampire Show

Moonlight Review:
It's a vampire show. I've been wanting to see Moonlight since the fall previews but didn't want to get into another show. The husband went to bed early last night so I watched it.
Apparently vampires in the 21st century have evolved enough to withstand a wooden stake to the heart now. Huh! I had no idea what was going on in this episode, the entire show for that matter. I did not see one vampire chomp on any one's neck, close but no old school vampire antics. I'll have to watch it from the beginning to figure out what the hell a vampire is doing working with the local police and a TV reporter.
I was really surprised by the wooden stake thing though. But I guess when vampire rules aren't clearly defined the writer's can claim creative liberties.

No comments: