Friday, December 7, 2007

Eric the Virgin Didn't Survive

Survivor China Review:
Well this episode was packed with predictability. Yawn. It was the tear-jerker episode, you know when the Survivor's family members are paraded in front of them, coaxing them to win the reward challenge so they can spend time with their loved one. It always brings tears to my eyes and then I get mad at myself for being such a wuss.
Peih Gee won immunity again. I can't believe she's still in the game. Eric of course is not. There goes another one I wanted to win. Out of the five that are left, I really don't care who wins now.
Oh and I don't know if Todd pulled a Johnny Fairplay move or not. Remember when Johnny Fairplay from Survivor Pearl Islands, had devised an evil plan during the family parade and pretended his grandmother died? Well Todd asked his sister about his other pregnant sister and apparently she lost her baby. But no one knows if it's true or not. And immediately when the drama unfolded every Survivor fan and all the remaining Survivors thought of Johnny Fairplay. They didn't show Todd talking to the camera about his sister, so I'm guessing it's true. But I've already spent more time discussing it than I hoped. It was a boring episode though.

No comments: