Monday, December 17, 2007

There's Something About Johnny Depp

The vast array of characters that Johnny Depp has chosen to portray in his acting career has left me kind of in a confused state. I left the theater after seeing Secret Window, thinking, “Wow, he totally pulled that off.” I hated him so much in the last scene, when he was eating that corn on the cob. But I told all my friends to go see it. Let’s face it, you just have to say Johnny Depp and they go running. We ran to see him as the unco-operative hero Jack Sparrow in Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl, “Will you be saving her then?” What a great line of his right before he jumps to save Elizabeth.So now Johnny Depp seems to have sunk his teeth into another strange, intriguing character Sweeney Todd. You can visit the official Sweeney Todd movie site here. I have to go see this movie, Johnny Depp never disappoints. And together Tim Burton again, priceless! There are a lot of Depp/Burton fans all over the web looking forward to this movie you can visit Sweeney Todd on MySpace and several other message boards. It opens December 21st. I will have my Christmas shopping done by then, I will, I will. Then I can have relaxing evening at the movies. If Johnny Depp will let me, but I’m thinking I’ll be on the edge of my seat.



No comments: