Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Movie Recommendations Are Being Taken

I'm about to tell all about my families wild New Years Eve tradition. Hold on to your socks! We rent 2 to 3 movies and watch them all in one night. WooHoo! We also make pizza rolls and buy a couple pounds of shrimp and pig-out. It's so much fun we can't even stand it.
It's just this simple, we would rather not be on the roads New Years Eve. The husband and I are not party-ers, we stay home and worry about the boys. Boy #3 will probably be at home with us though. Which leads me to the purpose of this post. We have the husband, Boy #3 and me. Boy #3 and I are on the same wave length when it comes to movies - adventure, sci-fi, fantasy. The husband on the other hand, oh how do I explain this guy? War, movies based on real life experiences, uh he watches a movie and says, "That can't really happen."
I think you have all the information you will need to make a recommendation for us, don't you? I will look forward to your responses!

No comments: