Friday, December 14, 2007

Survivor's Final Four

Survivor China Review:
We are down to four! Amanda, Denise, Todd and Courtney and the final episode is on Sunday. Three hours of Survivor. The final episode is the one I dislike the most. It's the sappy episode. The nauseating episode. The episode where the final three reminisce down a winding path of voted out fellow Survivors. Gag me with a spoon.
I was pulling for Peih Gee last night, only because I wanted to see the alliance scramble and start eating there own. Now that is worth the price of admission when they have to turn on each other.
Oh and you know what else I hate about the final episode? The stupid questions the jury members ask and the dumb comments they make. And then the final two sit there and take their abuse, I would totally vote for the one that actually stood up for themselves.

No comments: