Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Are you a 24 fan? Sorry if you are!

Last year I watched way too much TV! It was the first full "Fall Season" that we had TiVo and I went overboard. I recorded everything! Two shows at a time! What did I do before TiVo? LOST, Survivor, Heroes, Dancing with the Stars, American Idol, oh what else? Oh, Amazing Race, My Name is Earl, The Office, House and 24. Whew.... that's a lot of TV. My husband doesn't like any of these shows, except maybe My Name is Earl. He's a History Channel kind of guy. And he makes fun of me for watching repeats!
I have decided to make a concentrated effort to watch less TV and I think I will start with 24. It's getting old and I don't know how much more poor Jack can take or if I want to watch him take much more. There has to be someone else out there that can save the world, let that poor guy have a vacation.

No comments: