Monday, September 10, 2007

The Crabby MarketPlace

I blogged about this site at My Space, but I thought it was worth repeating:
I am a member of The Crabby Host Forum and I have been since beginning of July of this year. The site is filled with information on how to make your online stores a success. Whether you have an online auction store such as eBay, eCrater, PlunderHere, IWAC and so many more to your own website.
Being a member of
The Crabby Host entitles you to advertise your online store for FREE at The Crabby MarketPlace and we are gearing up to promote for the Holiday season. So remember, FREE to join the Forum and FREE to submit one online store! Join us in the Holiday Rush!
Now that that has been said, I really should get listing some new items.
Here are the links to my online stores:
Farvel Cargo we have tools and gadgets, Gifts for the guys from $1.00 to $150.00. A lot of items under $10.00 - stocking stuffers!
Farvel Clearance here you can find PokeMon Trading Cards, new and used clothing, and much more!
Farvel T-Shirts these are the t-shirts you can find in the right column of this blog. Funny notes "pinned" to the back of a T-Shirt.
I promise to be funny tomorrow!

No comments: