Thursday, September 20, 2007

Survivor Starts Tonight!

I caught the first season of Survivor halfway through. I was flipping around the channels and said, "What the heck is this?" I was hooked and so is boy #3. We've dilligently watched every season and are looking forward to Survivor China. I haven't read anything about it or searched for information. No spoilers for this show! I mention that because I'm also a LOST addict, but totally spoiled for that show. In fact on The Fuselage.com I can find out what happens in the entire episode the afternoon before it airs. Insiderscoop posts the whole episode. Or I should say his/hers post from another board is posted on The Fuse. I know the information is there so I have to go find out, no self control!
So expect weekly posts on Survivor.

No comments: