Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Da Ta Dada Da! Dancing With The Stars

The hit parade of dance has begun! At least that's what Bruno tells us. I don't know over half of those stars. The professional dancers are more famous than the "stars". My brother-in-law watches Dancing With the Stars because the professional women dancers "are hot". He's watching for a wardrobe malfunction.
I was wildly entertained anyway. I enjoy this show. I'm not glued to the TV, I missed a few dances, but Dancing With The Stars knows how to overdo recaps. I am a little upset that I missed seeing Max yesterday, he's hot. I barely saw Wayne Newton, I was watching House by then. But Wayne Newton sort of reminded me of Frankenstein. You know he's had a lot of work done and he lumbered around the dance floor with his arms stretched out and his professional dancer, is it Cheryl I think, sort of danced around him as if to say, "Look what I have created."
My bets on who goes home, hmmmm...... I didn't see Mark Cuban dance, but I don't think he has much of a fan base, I don't think people like him. So it's him or that model chick with the really pissed off professional dancer Alec.

No comments: