Thursday, August 30, 2007

We should have done this years ago!

I once told my husband, "Yeah, we can get a dog. When you grow up or when you turn 50 we can get a dog." We celebrated his 50th birthday at the dog pound. In the "puppy room". There were about eight barking, hyper puppies jumping up and down in there little cages. Except for one that looked right at us and leaned up to the cage waiting for us to pet her. She picked us!
We were ready for a dog in our house. She's waiting for you at the door when you get home. No matter what kind of day you've had, she is there wagging her tail looking for love and you can't help but smile. She follows me around all day and takes her nap on the floor at my feet while I'm working at my computer. I quit my job in February to sell online full time, but I tell everyone I quit to "raise" the dog! Shhhhhhhh............... Don't tell my husband, but we should have done this years ago!

No comments: