Thursday, August 23, 2007

There goes my baby.

The kids are back in school and I'm not jumping up and down. I will miss them. And when I think of it, next summer is going to be hectic, this summer was great. My youngest would get up in the afternoon and ask, "What are we going to do today mom?" I'm not going to hear that anymore. He's 15 and ready to drive.
h
Next summer, I don't even want to think about it! Boy #1 is getting married in August. Thank God I'm the mother of the Groom! I'll just wear a beige dress and keep my mouth shut. Boy #2 is graduating. Boy #3 will be learning how to drive. I won't have any hair left by the end of the summer and if I do it will be gray!
h
So that means I have to plan a bridal shower, a graduation party, visit the DMV more than once, get in the car with another 16 year old behind the wheel, watch that dear sweet face say "I do", send Goodtime Charlie, Social Sam, Boy #2, (whatever you want to call him) off to college.
h
Oh.
h
My.
h
God.
h
I've never put it all in writing before!

No comments: