Sunday, November 21, 2010

My new favorite TV show Modern Family because Dancing With The Stars is dead to me this season

Modern Family is my new favorite show. It won't be reviewed weekly because the shows I pick to review, I usually make fun of, reality TV comes to mind. So I'll probably wait for the new season of Survivor to start, because the spoilers I hear coming from the Survivor spoiler camp are going to be too good to pass up, we're talking a jump the shark event of biblical proportion. I'm not sure when the next season of Survivor starts as the season now is only half way through.
There will be a lot of reruns starting during the blessed holiday season so I will try to keep you amused with my quick wit. We will go into indepth discussions on commercials and TV clips like this one from the latest episode of Modern Family, my new favorite TV show.

No comments: