Monday, May 30, 2011

Ladies and Gentlemen was that boring or what?

I guess I should post one last review of Dancing With The Stars lack luster final. I'm really not sure if anyone is reading this but I'll do it anyway.
Here's the thing, I think Kirstie has a bigger fan base than Hines Ward but I couldn't vote for after seeing that God awful cartwheel that had no place in a Dancing With The Stars Final and I don't think I was alone on this, just look for yourself:




So I didn't vote for her. And I don't think I'm alone when I say, again, I can't stand Mark Ballas. I'm sad for Maks not getting his Mirror Ball Trophy but he really needs to step it up with his final freestyle dances. Get flashy like a Broadway Show, their costumes didn't even have any sequence on them. Kirstie looked like a monk at first and then she took her brown robe off, they looked they were dressed for rehearsal. Very disappointing. Maks just never delivers on the last dance, the dance that counts. You'd think he'd have learned by now.
A new season starts in September and of course I'll be watching. This season had a nice bunch of stars with no ringer, but it was still apparent who the judges wanted in the finals. I've learned to just be entertained by the dancing and ignore the judges. It's just a stupid Mirror Ball Trophy.
Hopefully I can continue to post on this blog through the summer. I'm going to try to catch the reruns of Raising Hope, I saw a few episodes of it and it's really funny.
I have 2 blogs, www.skirt.com that I blog for and I'm trying to get published. But I'd rather be writing than almost anything.

No comments: