Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Thank You Dancing With The Stars

For entertaining the hell out of me! Call me a geek if you want to but I love Dancing With The Stars and I enjoyed this season a ton! I even voted the last week and I'm convince that I'm the one who was responsible for Kristi Yamaguchi winning the Big Giant Mirror Ball Trophy. I've watched the Cha Cha Face Off on You Tube about 7 times already and decided it needs to be on my blog:



I enjoyed Dancing With The Stars more than American Idol this season. There has been rumor and speculation about Paula Abdule being interested in next season's Dancing with The Stars. Oh please, please, please let that crazy woman be on the next season. That's an entertainment bloggers dream. Is there a petition I can sign to get her on the show?

No comments: