Saturday, May 3, 2008

Survivor Blindsiding

It's awesome to watch these people get voted off not having a clue that they are about to be blind sided. Three blind sides in a row, Ozzy, Jason and then Alexis. Natalie is becoming quite the Survivor Bitch and it seems to be a role she's very comfortable in. She just might have a place in the top 5 bitches of Survivor secure. She wants to floss her teeth with Jason's jugular. Yikes!
James injured a finger, it got infected and medical took him out of the game. He's one of my favorite survivors. He walked into Tribal council and sat in the jury box hooked up to an IV. Another Survivor first. I'm going to miss him.
I'm enjoying this season. To keep my view of the television shows I watch my own, I've been avoiding the site Television Without Pity. One of my favorite sites and I will be catching up over there during the summer. There are some good writers on that site.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been paying close attention to this one. I live on Guam just a couple hours away from most of Micronesia.

The blindsiding is working so far!! They've mastered the art!

Sue said...

I can't wait to see if anyone gets blind sided this week!