Sunday, April 20, 2008

American Freakin' Idol with no Michael Johns

I know it's hard to believe but I fell a sleep during American Idol's results show Wednesday. It's so jamb packed with riveting entertainment. I'll never get over missing the online questions from the massive viewing audience. A new feature this year that has me on the edge of my seat every week wondering, "Oh my God I wonder which question Ryan will pick? What juicy bits of information are we going to learn from these deer in the headlights, worried to say the wrong thing contestants?"
Kristi Lee Cook is finally gone, one week late as far as I'm concerned because damn it, Michael Johns should still be there. I'm not over his premature departure yet, either is my mom.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Finally Kristi Lee is gone and forgotten too!