Saturday, February 21, 2009

Ohio Connections

Maybe I watch too much TV to write about TV? Let's see......... Monday there's House, 24 and Heroes. Tuesday I watch NCIS and Fringe. Fringe is currently on hiatus, thank God I don't know what the hell's going on on that show. Wednesday, well Wednesday is "holy hour" LOST night. Thursdays Survivor is back on and The Office too. Nothing is ever on Friday's and Saturday's and Sunday I started watching The Amazing Race even though I said I wouldn't. I haven't seen American Idol yet and I don't know what the hell I'm going to do when Dancing With the Stars starts up again in March.
On the last episode of Survivor they voted Candace off, it was only afterward that I found out she was from Ohio, bummer. I'm surprised they voted her and her big boobs off. And we found out that Taj is married to Eddie George, an famous Ohio State football player. I don't know who Eddie George is but the husband does, huh.
Oh and there is a couple from Ohio on The Amazing Race. Go Ohio! I will make a concentrated effort to start posting about these crazy shows and the Ohio connections.

No comments: